Kestrel cottage is now available as our luxury holiday let.
This holiday cottage with hot tub can sleep up to ten in two double bedrooms and one large twin with trundle beds (plus a sofa bed in the front room). It has amazing views, its own extensive and private garden including patio area with the hot tub, large entertaining lounge with wood burner, private parking, Wi-Fi, Smart TV and more besides.
Kestrel is open plan in design and the spacious lounge (with wood burner) adjoins a large conservatory which benefits from amazing views of the estuary and stunning sunsets.
The kitchen is fully fitted, including a Nespresso machine and a dish washer and opens to the dining area and lounge. Ideal for entertaining and keeping an eye on the kids.
The large garden is fully enclosed and includes a patio area which is ideal for family barbecues, and a hot tub.
Wooden floors (under-heated) throughout.
Large panoramic conservatory
AT A GLANCE
- One en-suite double room
- One double room
- One twin bedroom sleeping 4 in two adult-size trundle beds
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Wooden floors throughout, with under-floor heating
- Hot Tub
- Wood burner
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, Nespresso machine, toaster and kettle
- Free WiFi
- SmartTV and SKYbox
- Games room with pool table and football table
- Communal library full of books, DVDs, board games, with tea and coffee facilities
- Access to communal laundry room with two washing machines
- Travel cot and highchair on request (Free)
- Solar powered central heating and hot water
- Waste water disposed of through a reed bed system
- Dark Sky Discoveries award for stargazing and astronomy
- Pets allowed (£20)
- Private Parking