Raven holiday cottage is one of six stone-built cottages at Glan Morfa lodge – it has just been fully redecorated, new flooring and a new Airsource heating system mean you’ll be warm and comfortable – and greener!. The cottages are set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounded by lovely countryside with magnificent views of the tidal estuary at Malltraeth.
The holiday cottages are set in 37 acres of land with two lakes, walks and masses of wildlife, fantastic beaches at nearby Llanddwyn, Aberffraw and Cable Bay and not far to the Anglesey Coastal footpath. Snowdonia is about 30 minutes away.
Sleeping four people in a double and twin bedroom, plus a spacious (power) shower room with slate tiled floor, heated towel rail and shaver point.
Open plan living/dining room, comfy sofa and chairs, good views towards Snowdonia on one side and the estuary on the other. Flat screen TV and DVD, dining table and chairs to one side. It has a separate kitchen, which is well equipped with electric cooker and hob, microwave, toaster, cafetiere, fridge and a three drawer freezer.
We are graded Green Tourism GOLD. Hot water is heated by solar energy combined with an Airsource system, with a reed bed system that takes away the waste water. Our outsourced energy is provided by Good Energy, making us 100% renewable. You can enjoy your holiday knowing you are doing your bit to reduce the carbon foot print. Find out more about our wildlife project and green statement here.
There is a well stocked village shop in Llangaffo. and there are several supermarkets 10 to 15 minutes away, including Waitrose in Menai Bridge.
- One double room
- One twin bedroom
- Exposed ceiling beams and wooden floors throughout
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster and kettle
- Free wi-fi
- Communal library full of books, DVDs, board games, with tea and coffee facilities
- Games room with a pool table and table football
- Access to communal laundry room with 2 washing machines
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Solar powered central heating
- Waste water disposed of through a reed bed system
- Internet Access in main reception
- Dark Sky Discoveries award for stargazing and astronomy
- Pets allowed (£10)
- Ample Parking