We have 6 cottages, one communal library, a games room, a barn and 37 acres of nature parkland – making Glan Morfa perfect for group celebrations and other events!
Weather you are planning a family holiday, a friends reunion or a particular event, do give us a call to discuss and we will do our best to make it work for you.
We have 7 cottages:
- 1x 1-bedroom
- 4x 2-bedrooms
- 2x 3-bedrooms
All together, they include:
- 15 bedrooms
- 14 single beds (including adult-size bunk beds and trundle beds)
- 9 double/king beds
- 2 extra guest beds
- 2 double sofa beds
In total we can sleep:
- 30-38 people
- Or 26 people in individual beds (not sharing any beds)
- Or 15 people in individual rooms (not sharing doubles or twins)
Communal Areas – Library:
This is a large space normally set up with comfy seating areas, a card games table, a drinks table and an area of local information. This space is shared by guests on an informal basis. Anyone hiring all 6 cottages will have exclusive access to the Library.
For large groups, the library can be set up as:
- A clear space 6.5 m x 5.5 m (35 sq mt)
- Clear space with chairs for 30 people
- Dining space for up to 25 people*
*There’s a toilet and a small kitchen area that can be used during events (but please note the kitchen is too restricted for large catering. Informal groups having a meal will need to cook in their cottages and carry over. Catering can be arranged. Additional cutlery, plates, etc can be supplied if needed)
Communal Areas – The Barn
This is a previously working building that we are currently developing so it can be used for larger events.
- A clear space 10 m x 11 m m (110 sq mt)
- Clear space with chairs for 100 people
- Dining space for up to 75 people